Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM, Eastern
Site License: $115 members / $230 non-members/ no charge for webinar package purchasers
Consortium agreements expand an institution’s ability to broaden a student’s educational experience. This webinar examines regulatory requirements associated with this type of agreement, discusses how schools are currently using them to meet students’ needs, and highlights good practices from the school perspective.
- Provide useful information to assist institutions utilizing consortium agreements
- Review regulatory requirements for consortium agreements
- Highlight good practices for institutional collaboration for regulatory compliance
Financial Aid Administrators, Business Office Staff, Registrar Office Staff, Academic Staff
- Debra La Grone, Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Jennifer Martin, Director, Content Management, NASFAA
- Eunice Powell, Senior Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Carrie Bishop, Director of Financial Aid Training and Compliance, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
- Craig Fennell, Director, Student Financial Services, Temple University
- Linda Good, Assistant Director, Scholarships and Financial Aid, Oklahoma State University
- Tiffany Gibbs, Content Development Specialist, NASFAA
Webinar Package Purchasers: Registration Procedure
- If you plan to attend the LIVE webinar, register now.
- If you do not plan to watch the LIVE webinar, you do NOT need to register now to view the archive. When the webinar archive is ready, ALL webinar package purchasers will automatically receive an email from On24 with a direct link to the archive.
Registration for the live event will close on Monday, September 22, at 3:00pm Eastern.