The NASFAA Retiree Group (NRG) is a network of individuals who are retired from the financial aid profession and are no longer employed full time in financial aid-related enterprises. Similar in scope to a college alumni association, the NRG operates separate from NASFAA with volunteer leaders and a separate fee structure.
Benefits of membership in the NRG include:
- Access to the NASFAA website,*
- Access to an online NRG Directory,
- A subscription to NASFAA's Today's News daily email,
- A reduced fee for attending the NASFAA National Conference, and
- Invitations to the retiree reunions held in conjunction with the NASFAA Conference (every three or four years); additional fees apply.
*Please Note: Retiree benefits do not include access to the AskRegs Knowledgebase or Technical Assistance. If you are doing part-time consulting work and need access to these services, please join NASFAA as an Associate Member, Independent Consultant (Subcategory C).
For purposes of the NASFAA Retiree Group, a retiree is an individual who is retired from the financial aid profession and is no longer employed full time in a financial aid-related enterprise. Please note: Retiree Group members cannot be added to the staff roster of any NASFAA institution or organization.
Individuals joining the Retiree Group pay a one-time fee of $50 and a yearly fee of $25 to help with the ongoing costs associated with administering the program.
Ready to Join the NRG?
Please complete and return the Enrollment Form.
If you have any questions, contact Membership Services.