Published in April 2019 for the 2019-20 program year.
This guide reviews the provisions common to all three of the campus-based programs along with detailed information about the individual programs (Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant, Federal Work-Study, and Federal Perkins Loans).
Available as a PDF only.
Lesson 1: Campus-Based Common Provisions
- Differentiate between the campus-based programs; and
- Identify provisions common to each campus-based program.
Lesson 2: The FSEOG Program
- Understand the program-specific requirements of the FSEOG Program.
Lesson 3: Federal Work-Study
- Learn the basic requirements of the FWS Program
- Understand the conditions of FWS employment and payments to students; and
- Become familiar with FWS community service requirements.
Lesson 4: The Federal Perkins Loan Program
- Have a basic understanding of the Federal Perkins Loan Program, including counseling requirements and repayment features.