Ready to exhibit at the 2015 NASFAA Conference?
|10 x 10 (may purchase multiple)*
|20 x 20
|20 x 30
|*Each 10 x 10 space includes one complimentary registration.
Note – ceiling height restriction – ceilings are 11’ high. Please plan your booth accordingly.
|| Additional Information
|Full-page (8 x 10.5)
Color Program Inside Ad
||Full page, bleed: 8.75 x 10.25
|Half-page (8 x 5.25)
Color Program Inside Ad
||File formats: Adobe Indesign (CS6 or earlier, all fonts and linked files must be included), Adobe PDF, EPS Please note: Trim size: 8.5 x 11, 4/4 Process.
New Product Showcase
New in 2015! For all exhibitors, if you have a new product or service that has been launched since the last NASFAA conference, please include a 50-word or less description of your new product or service in the NASFAA Exhibitor’s Corner when completing your other NASFAA required information. All products and services must be approved by NASFAA.
Fifty percent of each booth space and $2,000 of all sponsorships are non-refundable. All cancellations of exhibit space, advertising, or sponsorships must be sent, in writing, to NASFAA at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm ET on May 1, 2015. You will receive a refund minus the amount of your deposit. No refunds will be given after May 1, 2015. No cancellations for sponsorships or advertisements are accepted regardless of date if materials have already been produced.
Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminars
- Seminars must be open to all conference attendees.
- Rooms will be set for maximum capacity, theatre size. No changes to the room set is permitted.
- All requests for specific times will be considered, but NASFAA cannot guarantee that they will be honored.
- Once the seminar schedule has been distributed, requests for time/room changes cannot be accepted.
- As a courtesy to those using the room after your session, presenters/moderators must leave the room with all materials within 10 minutes of the session's scheduled end time.
- A podium microphone is provided by NASFAA. It is the responsibility of the company presenting the seminar to arrange for all other AV equipment.
- Seminar content may be informational in nature about the company's products or services, but the actual sale of products and/or services is prohibited.
- Company meetings may not be scheduled at times that conflict with any NASFAA Conference activities, with the exception of those companies who purchase a package with a private meeting room.
- All requests for meeting space are coordinated through NASFAA. Submit any requests you have in writing directly to Jennifer Jackson, NASFAA Director of Meetings & Live Site Events at email@example.com.
- Once approved by NASFAA, all arrangements for the actual meeting, including advance advertising, room set-up, catering in accordance with the established rules, and payment of any charges associated with the function, will be the responsibility of the event host.
Pre-Registration Attendee List
- NASFAA does not provide email addresses.
- Rental of the NASFAA mailing list is for one time use only.
- The list shall not, under any circumstances, be disclosed, transferred, duplicated, or altered in any form by photocopying, entering into a database, or duplicating by any other means.
- NASFAA has the right to monitor the use of the list.
- Mailer will make no claims that the mailing is in any way endorsed by NASFAA.
Exhibitor Descriptions for Print & Web
- NASFAA reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to make adjustments to their listing as NASFAA deems necessary.
- Companies are not permitted to list social events such as receptions or parties on their information page.
- Sales by authorized representatives of exhibitors are permitted. However, such sales may only include products or services that are normally marketed by the exhibitor's company. NASFAA will assume no liability for any transactions between exhibitors and virtual exhibit hall participants.
- NASFAA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a listing or for any error in any listing.
- NASFAA reserves the right to review and possibly reject all listings.
- NASFAA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for the virtual tradeshow.
- The exhibitor assumes liability for all content, including text and illustrations of published information, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against NASFAA, including costs associated with defending against such a claim. Exhibitor agrees to hold NASFAA harmless for any claims made against it by reason of exhibitor's advertisement.
Failure to follow the policies above, or other policies listed throughout the exhibitor website, stated or implied, may require a company to remove its exhibit, forfeit contributor privileges and/or have their membership terminated.