Three sponsorship levels (Platinum, Gold & Silver) are available to promote your brand and showcase new products to 18,000 NASFAA members even before you set up your exhibit in New Orleans.
Not sure which package is right for you? Call us. We'll listen to your goals and the message you want to convey, and we'll help craft the appropriate package to get that message out.
Step 1 – Choose a Sponsorship Package
Note - More details regarding the benefits listed can be found below. Non-members pay a 30% premium on fees listed below.
Step 2 – Choose Additional Sponsorship Options
Non-members pay a 30% premium on fees listed below.
|Sponsorship Level || ||Platinum ||Gold ||Silver |
||Full-page Color Program Cover Ad (3 available)
||Full-page Color Program Inside Ad
||Half-page Color Program Inside Ad
||2 Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar
||Included or $3,000
||Private Meeting Room
||Included or $3,000
||Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar Recording
||Enhanced Facility Signage (Clings)
Each sponsorship level has items and events included with that sponsorship. Once you select your sponsorship level, choose an item/event below.
Platinum Sponsors (choose one)
- Conference Registration Bags - SOLD Get your company name or logo in front of 2,200 attendees for three full days by sponsoring the registration bags. Your logo will appear alongside the NASFAA logo on each bag handed out at registration.
- Conference App - Your company will have exclusive advertising in the mobile app available to all attendees. We will highlight your company as a top sponsor of NASFAA in the mobile app and in materials promoting the mobile app to attendees.
- Badge Lanyards - SOLD More than 2,200 attendees will wear their badge lanyards throughout the conference, making this one of the most visible opportunities. Your company name will be imprinted on the lanyard alongside NASFAA and worn by all conference participants.
- Relax and Recharge Lounge - SOLD Sponsor the Relax and Recharge lounge and be a hero to attendees that seek neck and back massages. The sponsorship includes a branded charging station inside the lounge for attendees to charge their mobile devices while "recharging" themselves with a massage.
- Room Key Cards – SOLD Everyday, several times a day, NASFAA conference attendees will look at your logo. All of our conference hotels are participating. Note – sponsor is responsible for the costs to print the cards and any fees charged by the hotels.
- Wi-Fi - SOLD Free internet access is the service most requested by NASFAA attendees. This sponsorship is certain to garner the sponsor much positive attention. As the sponsor of Wi-Fi access at the NASFAA National Conference your company will be recognized on the internet access screen all attendees must view to log into the internet, on Wi-Fi log-in instruction cards, in the printed program, on signage, and anywhere else the Wi-Fi access code is given.
- Water Bottles - SOLD Keep attendees hydrated in New Orleans by providing water bottles to attendees as they check-in at registration. NASFAA will provide coolers throughout the convention center for attendees to refill. Bonus - you will be helping the conference "go green" by sponsoring the reusable water bottles.
Gold Sponsors (choose one)
- Schedule at a Glance - Each attendee uses the schedule at a glance to navigate their way through the conference on a daily basis. Your logo will be displayed on the front cover.
- Registration Cover List - Each of the 2,200 conference attendees will receive a copy of the invaluable registration list. As a sponsor, your company name and logo will be displayed on the front cover.
- Welcome Reception - Sponsor one of the best attended events of the conference! The Welcome Reception takes place in the exhibit hall and is perfect for sponsors who also have a sizable booth presence. Sponsors will be recognized on all signs and announcements of the event, on the schedule, and have the option to provide logo-branded napkins (at company's expense) to be used during the reception.
- NASFAA Conference Monday and Tuesday Breakfast Package - Attendees will think of you during the most important meal of the day. Sponsors receive recognition on table tents, on the schedule, and breakfast signs. Gifts and giveaways (not more than $10 value total) are an option at company's expense.
- NASFAA Conference Wednesday Breakfast - Everyone wants to hear the Department of Education speak on Wednesday morning. Sponsors receive recognition on the large screens, breakfast signs, on the schedule, and from the podium. Gifts and giveaways (not more than $10 value total) are an option at company's expense.
- Monday Lunch - Your company will be recognized on the large screens, lunch signs, on the schedule, and from the podium, and you will have the opportunity to provide a gift or literature packet (at company's expense). Gifts and giveaways (not more than $10 value total) are an option at company's expense.
- Tuesday Lunch - Your company will be recognized on the large screens, lunch signs, on the schedule, and from the podium, and you will have the opportunity to provide a gift or literature packet (at company's expense). Gifts and giveaways (not more than $10 value total) are an option at company's expense.
- Notepads - SOLD Sponsor the notepads that will be inserted into each registration bag and provided to all 2,200 attendees. As the sponsor, your company logo will be imprinted on each page of the notepad, along with the NASFAA logo.
- Conference Shuttle - Shuttle service will be offered from all of the overflow hotels and to/from the Hyatt each day of the conference. Sponsor will be recognized on the printed shuttle schedule distributed at each overflow hotel, shuttle signage in the hotels, and in the shuttle schedule provided in the printed program.
Silver Sponsors (choose one)
- Beverage Break Sunday - SOLD The break will be set in high-traffic areas in the hotel. Sponsor will be recognized on signage, on the schedule, and has option to provide logo-branded napkins (at company's expense).
- Beverage Breaks Monday - SOLD Breaks will be set in high-traffic areas in the hotel. Sponsor will be recognized on signage, on the schedule, and has option to provide logo-branded napkins (at company's expense).
- Beverage Breaks Tuesday - Breaks will be set in high-traffic areas in the hotel. Sponsor will be recognized on signage, on the schedule, and has option to provide logo-branded napkins (at company's expense).
- Pens - Provide pens with your logo for NASFAA to include in the registration bag that is distributed to all attendees. Approximately 2,300 required.
- First-Time Attendee Experience - As the sponsor of the first-time attendee experience package you will be recognized at various events throughout the conference designed to welcome our first-time attendees. This package includes:
- Your logo listed on the "First-Timers" page on the NASFAA conference website.
- Recognition at the "First-Time Attendees Lounge" in the Exhibit Hall, where your logo will be displayed on an easel sign for all to see. Designated representatives from your organization are welcome to greet first-timers in the lounge throughout the conference.
- Recognition at the "First-Time Conference Attendees Kick-off Networking Event" on Sunday morning. As the sponsor, you can provide materials to be distributed during this event.
- An additional event to be determined!
- Photo Booth Sponsorship - SOLD Sponsor the NASFAA photo booth in the exhibit hall and have your company logo printed on each photo that attendees take with them. You will also have the opportunity to provide props with your company logo on them for use in the booth.
- Twitter - SOLD As the official NASFAA Twitter sponsor of the 2015 National Conference you will be recognized on the conference website, on the Twitter feed, and in tweets and promotional materials sent by NASFAA to attendees prior to the conference. There will also be a monitor, branded with your company logo, displayed near a high-traffic area at the conference, which will show a live stream of tweets throughout the conference.
Sponsorship Benefit Details
(Depending on the level of Sponsorship)
- NASFAA Today's News Highlight- A minimum of three Today's News articles with links to websites reaching 18,000 financial aid professionals.
- Opening Session Introduction - Exclusive recognition from NASFAA leadership at the Opening Session, including your company logo on the screen and a podium announcement thanking the sponsors.
- VIP Event – Exclusive face time direct with NASFAA leadership.
- Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar - Receive two 60-minute seminar timeslots to promote your expertise and/or your products and services. Each seminar must be approved by NASFAA. NASFAA reserves the right to limit the number of participating organizations of any type (e.g. lenders, software companies, etc.), or to limit seminars on the same topic.
- Private Meeting Room – A hotel meeting room for your exclusive use Sunday through Tuesday.
- Demonstration Room – A 10 x 10 hard wall unit built by our general contractor inside the exhibit hall. Can be used anytime the exhibit hall is open.
- Full Color Program Inside Ad – A full-page, full color ad space within the printed conference program.
- Invitation to Graduate & Professionals Networking Breakfast – Exclusive invitation for one.
- Invitation to State & Regional Association Presidents Breakfast - Exclusive invitation for one.
- Insert for Registration Bag – Provide us a one page 8 ½ x 11 or smaller flat printed marketing piece for each registration bag. Paper collateral only.
- Pre-Registration List – Postal mailing addresses for all registered attendees as of June 15th (NASFAA policy does not permit us to ever give email addresses).
- Item/Event Sponsorship– Choose one from the list above.