Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
What to Expect
- All session rooms will be set theater style and will have microphones, a screen and a projector. Presenters must supply their own laptop.
- All sessions will be recorded (audio syncd with PowerPoint) and available to conference attendees at no additional cost. Non-attendees will be able to purchase the session recordings.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Please submit all presentation slides and handouts to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 21, 2013.
- NASFAA reserves the right to record all sessions presented at its conference and possibly offer the recordings for sale.
- Presenters must submit handouts to NASFAA prior to the conference for posting to the NASFAA website.
- If accepted, all presenters and moderators must register for the conference and pay the appropriate conference registration fee.
- NASFAA does not provide laptops.