All conference activities will take place at the ARIA Resort & Casino.
To reserve your sleeping room, you must first register for the conference. Your registration confirmation email will include instructions on how to make reservations. To receive the discounted group rate, you must book online. You cannot book via phone.
Attention for those who already hold reservations: Room reservations and changes must be made online using the same link that was used to book your reservation. You cannot call the Aria Resort or NASFAA to make changes or cancel your reservation. If you experience any problems with the online process, please refer to this document which will walk you through the process.
$149 single/double plus applicable taxes. A charge of $35 per guest will be added for each room over double occupancy to a max of 4 occupants.
A $10 per room/per night resort fee will be charged.
- Internet access (in-suite and campus wide at City Center)
- Local and 800 number phone calls
- Access to The Spa at ARIA Fitness Center - Special offer! ARIA’s Spa & Salon offers a 10% discount to all conference attendees. Attendees will receive an email 30-40 days in advance so you can book your services!
- Pool access
- Daily newspaper
- Airline boarding pass printing
- All reservations should be made directly with the hotel. Reservations may be made online only.
- Reservations must be received by the hotel by June 12, 2013. After June 12, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee for one night’s room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved. Credit cards will be charged a non-refundable deposit of one night's room and tax on June 12, 2013.
- Cancellations must be made on or before June 12, 2013. After June 12, you will forfeit your deposit.