Did you miss the conference? Don't worry! Many of the conference interest sessions were recorded and are now available for purchase in NASFAA's online store. Conference session recordings are available individually or in discounted packages, described in detail below.
Use the session recordings for a cost-effective solution for staff development and training on your schedule!
- Plan a series of brown-bag lunches and watch the sessions with your staff
- Assign staff to watch the sessions on their own or in small groups based on topic areas
- Invite colleagues from outside the Financial Aid Office to view recordings with your team
- Pick a conference track and plan a full day of training on a specific area
Once you make your online purchase, click the DOWNLOAD MANAGER link in your purchase confirmation email and save the Session Recording PDF to your computer. The Session Recording PDF includes the link to your purchased recordings online. You may share this link with others at your institution or organization.
- Most recordings are audio synced with PowerPoint. If there was no PowerPoint, only audio is provided.
- Due to technical limitations, not all sessions were recorded. If a session is not included, it is not available.
- Peer-to-Peer Sessions were not recorded and are not included in any package.
- Session recordings may appear in more than one package if they are included in more than one conference track.
- Recordings are available online (no DVDs) and will remain online for your viewing pleasure until March 31, 2014.
- Department of Education sessions have been provided to all members, complimentary.
- 2013 Conference attendees have access to all session recordings as part of their conference registration fee and do not need to purchase sessions through the online store.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.