Fifty percent of each booth space and of all sponsorships are non-refundable. All cancellations of exhibit space or sponsorships must have been sent, in writing, to NASFAA at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 p.m. ET on Jan. 9, 2019 You would receive 50 percent of the cost of the table top or sponsorship fee. No refunds will be given after Jan. 9, 2019. No cancellations for sponsorships or advertisements are accepted regardless of date if materials have already been produced.
Pre-Registration Attendee List
- All exhibitors and/or sponsors will receive the pre-registration list.
- NASFAA does not provide email addresses.
- Use of the NASFAA mailing list is for one-time use only.
- The list shall not, under any circumstances, be disclosed, transferred, duplicated, or altered in any form by photocopying, entering into a database, or duplicating by any other means.
- NASFAA has the right to monitor the use of the list.
- Mailer will make no claims that the mailing is in any way endorsed by NASFAA.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Descriptions for Print & Web
- NASFAA reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to make adjustments to their listing as NASFAA deems necessary.
- Companies are not permitted to list social events such as receptions or parties on their information page.
- Sales by authorized representatives of exhibitors are permitted. However, such sales may only include products or services that are normally marketed by the exhibitor's company. NASFAA will assume no liability for any transactions between exhibitors and virtual exhibit hall participants.
- NASFAA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a listing or for any error in any listing.
- NASFAA reserves the right to review and possibly reject all listings.
- NASFAA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for the virtual tradeshow.
- The exhibitor assumes liability for all content, including text and illustrations of published information, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against NASFAA, including costs associated with defending against such a claim. Exhibitor agrees to hold NASFAA harmless for any claims made against it by reason of exhibitor's advertisement.
Failure to follow the policies above, or other policies listed throughout the exhibitor website, stated or implied, may require a company to remove its exhibit, forfeit contributor privileges and/or have their membership terminated.
Key Dates & Deadline Information
- Jan. 16, 2019 – Company descriptions/logos due (see details below)
- Jan. 16, 2019 – Full payment due for table top and sponsorship items
- Feb.1, 2019 – Proof of give-away due for NASFAA's approval (sponsors only)
- Feb.1, 2019 – Final day to submit name for comp registration
- Feb. 4, 2019 – Deadline to reserve hotel sleeping room
Company Descriptions & Logos
Submit booth descriptions and logos to Mary Nokes at email@example.com.
- Company Name
- Web address
- Company Contact, Phone, Email
- Company Description (no more than 75 words)
- Full color
- EPS format-preferred but PNG or JPEG accepted
- Must be legible at 150 x 150 px square