The deadline to reserve a sleeping room at the NASFAA group rate has passed. If you need a sleeping room, you should contact hotels directly to check availability and rates.
Official NASFAA Hotels
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Other Nearby Hotels
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's Boardwalk Inn
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Select map to enlarge.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort - $199 (+taxes) for Single/Double rooms.
Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek - $199 (+ taxes) for Single/Double rooms; $45 per night resort fee is optional. Resort fee currently includes:
- Unlimited access to in-room local and 1-800 calls
- Kids meal deals in Harvest Bistro
- Two bottles of water daily
- Access to the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club practice facilities
- Free golf club rental at 2pm
- 20% of Spa Treatments at the Waldorf Astoria Spa
- Use of Lazy River Tubes
- 10% off Cabana Rentals (advanced reservations required)
- Shuttle service to four Disney Theme Parks and Disney Springs
- All reservations before June 14, 2019 should have been made with the official NASFAA Housing Bureau, Orchid Events. Reservations could be made by phone or via the web once registration is complete.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Reservations must have been received by Orchid Events by May 28, 2019. After May 28, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee, for one night's room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations between May 29, 2019 and June 13, 2019 will be charged one night's room rate and tax by Orchid Events for each reservation cancelled.
- Cancellations after June 13, 2019 will be charged one night's room and tax by the hotel.