The 2018 NASFAA National Conference was held at:
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78701
How to Reserve Your Room
You must register to attend the conference before you can book your hotel room. Once the registration process is complete, select "MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW" on the confirmation page to proceed to the reservations area. Users will not be automatically directed from the confirmation page. Hotel reservation instructions are also available in the registration confirmation email.
You cannot call the individual hotels directly to reserve your hotel room at the NASFAA group rate.
Select map to enlarge.
All rates noted are for Single/Double rooms.
- Courtyard/Residence Inn by Marriott Austin Downtown - $191
Residence Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center - $199
- Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown - $199
- Hyatt Place Austin Downtown - $199
- JW Marriott Austin - $209
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Austin Downtown - $199
- Westin Austin Downtown - $219
- All reservations should be made with the official NASFAA Housing Bureau, Orchid Event Solutions. Reservations may be made by phone or via the web once registration is complete.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Reservations must be received by Orchid Event Solutions by May 30, 2018. After May 30, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee, for one night’s room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations after May 30, 2018 will be charged one night’s room rate and tax.
- Cancel fees will be charged at the time of cancellation by Orchid Event Solutions for each room reservation canceled.
- After June 14, 2018, the cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax will be charged by the hotel.