Affiliate membership is open to individuals.
- Member-only access to the NASFAA website, and online subscriptions to the award-winning Today's News, Student Aid Transcript magazine, and the Journal of Student Financial Aid
- Member pricing on continuing education and conferences
- Access to selected free training opportunities
- In-depth legislative and regulatory analysis,reporting, and email alerts
- The NASFAA Career Center, including Job Alerts and Resume Bank
- Professional networking
- and more! Experience the NASFAA (r)evolution!
Affiliate members have all privileges and benefits of membership in the association other than the right to vote on matters before the institutional membership. They may be elected to the Board of Directors of the association and, as such, have voting rights in that body.
Practicing student financial aid administrators, employed full-time, are eligible if they:
- Are employed by an institution of postsecondary education which is not an institutional member of the association, or
- Are employed in an system or district office that is an institutional member of the association.
- Affliate A: employed by an institution of postsecondary education that is not an institutional member
- Affliate B: employed in an institutional system or district office that is an institutional member
Affiliate A Application
Affiliate B Application