The NASFAA Retiree Group (NRG) is a network of individuals who are retired from the financial aid profession and are no longer employed full time in financial aid-related enterprises.
Benefits of membership in the Retiree Group include:
- Access to the NASFAA website,
- Access to an online NRG Directory,
- A subscription to NASFAA's Today's News daily email,
- A reduced fee for attending the NASFAA National Conference, and
- Invitations to the retiree reunions held in conjunction with the NASFAA Conference (every three or four years); additional fees apply.
For purposes of the NASFAA Retiree Group, a retiree is an individual who is retired from the financial aid profession and is no longer employed full time in a financial aid-related enterprise.
Individuals joining the Retiree Group are invited to pay a one-time fee of $100 to help with the ongoing costs associated with administering the program. No eligible individual shall be excluded for choosing not to pay a fee.
Join the Retiree Group
Please complete and return the Enrollment Form.
If you have any questions, contact Membership Services.