Did You Notice Anything Unusual? - Exercising Professional Judgment
Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Time: 2pm ET
Site License: $115 members / $230 non-members/ no charge for webinar package purchasers
Registration is now closed.
judgment (PJ) is a tool available to financial aid administrators when standard
cost of attendance elements or FAFSA questions do not accurately reflect a
student’s unique circumstances. This
interactive webinar will describe best practices in the use of PJ used by other
schools. In addition to covering topics,
such as when it is, or is not, appropriate to consider the use of PJ,
participants will be able to respond to case studies and compare their
decisions to those of the larger audience.
Webinar Package Purchasers: Registration Procedure
- If you plan to attend the LIVE webinar, registration has closed.
- If you do not plan to watch the LIVE webinar, you do NOT need to
register now to view the archive. When the webinar archive is ready, ALL
webinar package purchasers will automatically receive an email from
On24 with a direct link to the archive.
Registration for the live event closed Monday, May 13, 3:00 p.m. ET. The webinar archive will be available for sale shortly after the conclusion of the event.
- Participants will learn what professional judgment is.
- Participants will learn the various categories of professional judgment, and requirements for each.
- Participants will engage in case studies and share their decisions with the audience.
- Jack Dalene, Director of Financial Aid, Snow College
- Nick Prewitt, Director of Financial Aid, University of Missouri, Columbia
- Kay Soltis, Director of Financial Aid, Pacific Lutheran University email@example.com
Eunice Powell, Senior Training Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org