Register for a upcoming webinar and get access to the live event, plus continued access to an On Demand version of the session and all course materials, for up to five months following the original broadcast. Webinars cover a variety of topics, and last from 90 to 120 minutes.
Please register by the published deadline to participate in a live event (even if you've already purchased a Webinar Package). Missed the deadline? Just watch it on demand.
- Verification 2015-16
- Wednesday, November 19, 2014, 2PM - Delve deeper into verification issues as we review Department of Education guidance provided over the past year and explore challenges schools face with the verification process.
- Reporting Untaxed Income on the FAFSA
- Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 2 PM - This webinar will review the untaxed income information required on the FAFSA. School panelists will share their approaches to special situations they have encountered when determining what should or should not be included as untaxed income.
- 2014-2015 Webinar Series
- Registration is now open for the webinars for the 2014-15 series.
Please note that they are subject to change, and more information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2013-2014 Webinar Series
- The following topics were scheduled for the 2013 2014 Webinar Series. Archives are available on demand.