Register for a upcoming webinar and get access to the live event, plus continued access to an On Demand version of the session and all course materials, for up to five months following the original broadcast. Webinars cover a variety of topics, and last from 90 to 120 minutes.
Please register by the published deadline to participate in a live event (even if you've already purchased a Webinar Package). Missed the deadline? Just watch it on demand.
- Summer Aid Issues
- June 10, 2015 - *Free to NASFAA members* - This webinar will provide an overview of some of the basic concepts related to awarding and disbursing Title IV aid for summer.
- Are You Up To Code? NASFAA's Code Of Conduct Outlines Ethical Guidelines for FAAs
- Wednesday, May 13, 2015 - Did you know that NASFAA offers detailed ethical guidelines to govern the conduct of financial aid professionals? Compliance with our Code of Conduct isn’t just an expectation of NASFAA membership, it’s an opportunity to signal to students and policymakers that we hold ourselves accountable fi...
- Cohort Default Rate Issues
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - Cohort Default Rates (CDR) are becoming more and more a concerning factor for schools. This webinar will hone in on an issue to help you better understand your CDR and how it impacts your school and students.
- 2014-2015 Webinars
- Registration is now open for the webinars for 2014-15.
Please note that they are subject to change, and more information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2013-2014 Webinars
- The following topics were included in the 2013-2014 Webinar Series. Archives for these topics are no longer available, but users can get an idea of the breadth of topics covered over the course of the year.