Register for a upcoming webinar and get access to the live event, plus continued access to an On Demand version of the session and all course materials, for up to five months following the original broadcast. Webinars cover a variety of topics, and last from 90 to 120 minutes.
Please register by the published deadline to participate in a live event (even if you've already purchased a Webinar Package). Missed the deadline? Just watch it on demand.
- Cohort Default Rate Issues
- Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - Cohort Default Rates (CDR) are becoming more and more a concerning factor for schools. This webinar will hone in on an issue to help you better understand your CDR and how it impacts your school and students.
- Student Eligibility - Enrollment Issues
- Wednesday, March 25, 2015 - Although student eligibility appears straightforward, the underlying components are quite challenging. This webinar will focus on the student eligibility issues related to enrollment.
- 2014-2015 Webinar Series
- Registration is now open for the webinars for the 2014-15 series.
Please note that they are subject to change, and more information will be posted as it becomes available.
- 2013-2014 Webinar Series
- The following topics were included in the 2013-2014 Webinar Series. Archives for these topics are no longer available, but users can get an idea of the breadth of topics covered over the course of the year.