Nontraditional Program Issues– Do You Know if You Offer Nontraditional Programs?
Date recorded: Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Duration: 120 minutes
Available until: July 26, 2014
As nontraditional program formats become more popular, do you know if you have nontraditional programs on your campus? This webinar will review the characteristics of nontraditional programs and coursework and the impact these types of programs have on processing and disbursing Direct Loans.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand how academic calendars and payment periods are determined for nontraditional programs
- Learn how nontraditional courses and programs award and disburse Federal Direct Loans
- Review examples of awarding/disbursing Direct Loans when the program or course is in nontraditional programs
Financial Aid Administrators, Business Office Staff, Academic Deans
- Tiffany Gibbs, Content Development Specialist, NASFAA
- Eunice Powell, Senior Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Amanda Sharp, Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Thomas M. Ratliff, Associate Vice President for Financial Aid, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Thomas Dalton, Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management, Excelsior College
- Jennifer Martin, Director, Content Management, NASFAA