Preparing for an Audit
Date recorded: Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Duration: 120 minutes
Available until: October 20, 2014
In this webinar, learn how to prepare for an audit, including how to respond to document requests, how to prepare your staff to interact with auditors, and how to prepare other departments on your campus. Learn what tools are available to assist in your preparation efforts, and receive valuable tips and insights from your experienced colleagues.
- Provide useful information to prepare an institution for a federal audit, including: responding to document requests and preparing staff for interaction with auditors.
- Highlight the Department of Education’s top findings that have been cited in program review.
- Highlight good practices for institutional collaboration for regulatory compliance
Financial Aid Administrators, Business Office Staff, Registrar Office Staff, Academic Staff
- Debra La Grone, Training Specialist
- David Tolman, Training Specialist
- Thomas Ratliff, Associate Vice President for Financial Aid, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Nicolas Valdivia, Director of Financial Aid, California State University, Long Beach
- Jennifer Martin, Director, Content Management