Return of Title IV Funds Review
Date recorded: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Duration: 120 minutes
Available until: August 24, 2014
The return of Title IV funds requirements are among the most challenging aspects of administering Title IV aid. This event will provide a quick review of the calculation process and will feature how to address challenging issues including aid recalculations, redoing return calculations, and correctly calculating the length of the payment period or period of enrollment. A basic knowledge of the return of Title IV funds requirements is recommended.
Participants will be able to:
- Participants will receive a high level overview of the return of Title IV funds calculation process.
- Participants will learn about challenging issues that schools encounter and how to resolve them.
- Participants will learn about good practices for institution collaboration to facilitate accuracy in the return of Title IV funds process.
Financial Aid Administrators, Business Office Staff, Academic Advising Staff, Registrar Office Staff
- Debra LaGrone, Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Jennifer Martin, Director, Content Management, NASFAA
- Amanda Sharp, Training Specialist, NASFAA
- Amy Hooper, Associate Director, Temple University
- Joan Zanders, Director of Financial Aid, Northern Virginia Community College
- Stephanie Miller, Assistant Director of Student Financial Services, Jacksonville State University
- David Futrell, Content Development Specialist, NASFAA