Are you looking for fun things to do in Orlando during your free time, or activities your family will enjoy while you're in conference sessions? Check out some of the staff suggestions below.
- Magic Kingdom - A fun and enchanted time that can be enjoyed by the kid in all of us.
- Epcot - An easy walk from the Swan & Dolphin Resort.
- Disney's Hollywood Studios™ - Another park within close proximity to the Swan & Dolphin. Check out the new Toy Story Land.
- Animal Kingdom - Fans of the movie Avatar will love the new Pandora - Land of Avatar attraction.
- Disney Springs - Disney's shopping, dining and entertainment district.
- International Drive - Need a break from Disney? Explore the many shops and restaurants and use the convenient trolley to get you where you want to go along the strip.
Here are additional suggestions from our Local Arrangements Task Force:
Dr. Phillips Restaurant Row – Sand Lake Road
- Named for Dr. Philip Phillips, an early Central Florida Citrus grower who became a benevolent philanthropist. Below is a sample of great restaurants on Sand Lake Road. Prices range from inexpensive to pricey.
- Keke's Breakfast Café - 7512 Dr. Phillips Blvd, Orlando, FL
- Slate Restaurant - 8323 Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL
- Bosphorous Turkish Cuisine - 7600 Ddr. Phillips Blvd., Orlando, FL
- BENTO's -7335 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL
- Seasons 52 - 7700 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando, FL
- Rocco's Tacos and Tequila Bar - 7468 W. Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood - 7488 W Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
- Vines Grille and Wine Bar - 7533 W. Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
- Fishbone's - 6707 Sand Lake Rd, Orlando, FL
Other Great Restaurants
- Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants - 8005 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- B.B King's Blues Club (Food, live entertainment) - 9101 International Drive, #2230, Orlando, FL
- Bar Louie – I-Drive - 8510 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- Café Tu Tu Tango (Tapas, live entertainment) - 8625 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- Hash House A Go Go - 5350 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- Pepes Cantina I-Drive - 5415 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- House of Blues - 1490 Buena Vista Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL – Disney Springs
- Thursday, June 27: Rewind - Dance the night away while picking your favorite songs from the 80's, 90's, 00's and today! Featuring DJ Rincon & DJ Ish!
- B.B King's Blues Club - 9101 International Drive #2230, Orlando, FL
- Live Bands Each Night
- 1st show starts at 7:00 pm
- Universal CityWalk - 6050 Universal Blvd. (free self-parking after 6 pm)
- Hard Rock Live Orlando – live music
- The Groove – dance club
- Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville – restaurant and drinks
- Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom – reggae music
- CityWalk's Rising Star - Live Band Karaoke
- Red Coconut Club – dance club
- Pat O'Brien's – restaurant and bar