Local Events Training Track
Invite a NASFAA expert to your next event! We offer a series of in-person training sessions for delivery at your state or regional conference. They are presented live by member of the NASFAA regulatory training staff. Our NASFAA Training Track sessions are a great way to round out your conference program.
Our Training Track program:
- Strengthens the agenda of your conference or meeting
- Provides your attendees with an overview of regulations plus best practices and strategies to ensure compliance
- Is affordable - we cover travel costs; associations waive conference registration fees and cover housing costs
The Training Track provides you with up to three separate sessions per event. You can schedule these sessions at any time during your conference, and repeat them if desired. One session, Using NASFAA Tools, is required, and you select the other topics from our menu of offerings for the year.
- Cash Management
- Consortium/Contractual Agreements
- Federal Methodology Hand Calculation (must be at least 60 minute time slot)
- How to Find Answers for Your Regulatory Issues
- Return to Title IV
- Shopping Sheet
- Using NASFAA Tools (ensure compliance and increase efficiency using products included in membership)
We use several criteria to determine which states or regions receive the Training Track in a given year. These include:
- timing of the conference and availability of staff
- length of time since NASFAA's last visit to the state or region
- number of NASFAA members within the state or region
- distribution of training across the country
Request the NASFAA Training Track for your 2013-14 state or regional conference today.