Financial literacy and collegiate financial wellness have been prioritized at colleges and universities across the United States. Whether you are new to this field or already have an established program on campus, Blue Icon can help!
We believe that financial literacy should be a core competency for all students and college graduates and offer customized consultation and coaching to administrators involved in the establishment, growth, and development of your financial literacy programs. Blue Icon can:
- Provide a menu of financial literacy topics that can be mixed and matched to begin building a financial literacy culture on campus that meets the unique needs of your student population.
- Train your faculty, staff, and/or student leaders to present financial literacy topics.
- Present directly to your students, remotely or in-person.
- Assess your current or proposed financial literacy efforts.
- Build a customized organizational framework for a comprehensive financial literacy program at your institution.
Financial literacy efforts are not one size fits all. Contact us today to discuss your specific needs. You can reach us via email, at (202) 785-6953, or by completing our online request form.