The Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (AFCPE) has approved all interest sessions for 12 Continuing Education Units (CEUs). For every hour spent in one of the approved interest sessions, you will receive one hour of CEU credit.
- When you register for the NASFAA Conference, please indicate "Yes! I want to earn AFCPE CEUs". If you have already registered and did not indicate your intent to earn CEUs, please email email@example.com.
- Upon completion of the conference, each participant must complete the Proof of Participation section on the CEU Form.
- Use your myAFCPE login credentials to access the form
- Select Type: Non-AFCPE conference or local financial training
- Use the code NASFAA2018
- Submit for processing and approval
- For more information on AFCPE CEUs, please visit their continuing education credits page.