Cost of Attendance - Fall 2023 - Institutional/Organizational Registration
NASFAA is pleased to present an opportunity members can take advantage of to extend online learning to more staff. By purchasing this NASFAA U Online Course Institutional/Organizational Registration, up to 10 staff members on your institution/organization’s staff roster can participate in the same online course for the low, discounted price of $980 — an average savings of $2,010 per course!
- Institutional/organizational registration purchasers may enroll up to 10 participants from their institution per course.
- Availability of the institutional/organizational registration option is subject to course registration availability and is not guaranteed.
- The purchase is limited by institution/organization and specific to the associated online course. It is non-transferrable for use on another course or by another institution.
- You and your staff must register for this course. To ensure your staff members are able to secure their seats, participants must register as soon as possible. Many classes sell out weeks before the class begins, and we cannot guarantee that a spot in the online course will be available. We recommend registering for this class no later than July 25, 2023.
- This registration option is course specific and not transferable to other NASFAA U offerings outside of the registration period listed even if all 10 seats are not utilized.
- No cancellations or refunds.