Consumer Information: 2022-23
This self-study guide brings all of the consumer information requirements together in one place, including required disclosures of institutional information, financial assistance information, campus and fire safety, completion and transfer-out rates, and athletics. Quick quizzes, learning activities, and reflection questions help reinforce content and help individuals determine if their schools are meeting regulatory requirements. Completion of this self-study guide qualifies individuals to take the corresponding NASFAA Professional Credential test.
Available as a PDF only.
Upon purchase, you'll have access to download the PDF from the NASFAA website. This PDF is available until June 30, 2023.
Free (Value Plus Members)
Lesson 1: Introduction to Student Information
- Definition of consumer information;
- Notice to enrolled students requirements;
- General notification and disclosure methods; and
- Availability of employees to disseminate consumer information.
Lesson 2: Institutional Information
- Understand the requirements related to each disclosure of information about the institution.
Lesson 3: Campus Security and Fire Safety
- Understand the consumer information requirements for campus security and fire safety; and
- Know the reporting and disclosure requirements unique to campus security and fire safety
Lesson 4: Completion and Graduation Rates, Transfer Out Rates, and Information about Athletic Programs
- Understand the consumer information requirements related to completion and graduation rates and transfer out rates for first-time full-time undergraduate students and student athletes;
- Understand the consumer information requirements related to athletic program participation and financial support; and
- Understand applicable reporting and disclosure requirements.