All cancellations of exhibit space or sponsorships must be sent, in writing, to NASFAA by 5:00 p.m. ET on January 12, 2024. You will receive a 50 percent refund of the cost of the table top or sponsorship fee, the other 50 percent of the fee is nonrefundable. No refunds will be given after January 13, 2024. No cancellations for sponsorships or advertisements are accepted regardless of date if materials have already been produced.
Registration Attendee List
- All exhibitors and/or sponsors will receive the registration list upon conclusion of the event. Sponsors will also receive a pre-registration list.
- NASFAA does not provide email addresses.
- Use of the NASFAA mailing list is for one-time use only.
- The list shall not, under any circumstances, be disclosed, transferred, duplicated, or altered in any form by photocopying, entering into a database, or duplicating by any other means.
- NASFAA has the right to monitor the use of the list.
- Mailer will make no claims that the mailing is in any way endorsed by NASFAA.
Exhibitor/Sponsor Descriptions for Print & Web
- NASFAA reserves the right to ask any exhibitor to make adjustments to their listing as NASFAA deems necessary.
- Companies are not permitted to list social events such as receptions or parties on their information page.
- Sales by authorized representatives of exhibitors are permitted. However, such sales may only include products or services that are normally marketed by the exhibitor's company. NASFAA will assume no liability for any transactions between exhibitors and virtual exhibit hall participants.
- NASFAA shall be under no liability for its failure, for any cause, to insert a listing or for any error in any listing.
- NASFAA reserves the right to review and possibly reject all listings.
- NASFAA does not guarantee any given level of circulation or readership for the virtual tradeshow.
- The exhibitor assumes liability for all content, including text and illustrations of published information, and also assumes responsibility for any claims arising therefrom made against NASFAA, including costs associated with defending against such a claim. Exhibitor agrees to hold NASFAA harmless for any claims made against it by reason of exhibitor's advertisement.
Failure to follow the policies above, or other policies listed throughout the exhibitor website, stated or implied, may require a company to remove its exhibit, forfeit contributor privileges and/or have their membership terminated.
Key Dates & Deadline Information
- January 10, 2024 – Deadline to reserve hotel sleeping room
- January 12, 2024 – Company descriptions/logos due (see details below)
- January 12, 2024 – Full payment due for table top and sponsorship items
- January 12, 2024 – Final day to submit name for complimentary registration
Rules of Engagement with Institutions
NASFAA's Code of Conduct states that "No amount of cash, gift, or benefit in excess of a de minimis amount shall be accepted by a financial aid staff member from any financial aid applicant (or his/her family), or from any entity doing business with or seeking to do business with the institution (including service on advisory committees or boards beyond reimbursement for reasonable expenses directly associated with such service)." In some interactions between associate and institutional members, what's acceptable and what's not may be pretty cut and dry, but others might fall into more of a gray area. To help take the guesswork out of these interactions, NASFAA offers the following guidelines:
- Gifts/giveaways should not exceed a value of $20.
- Joining each other for meals is a standard business practice. If an associate member is to pay for the meal, it should not exceed $20 for breakfast/lunch and $60 for dinner.
Contact Dana Kelly at [email protected].