The 2017 NASFAA National Conference will be held at:
San Diego Convention Center
111 West Harbor Drive
San Diego, CA 92101
The NASFAA Housing company is now closed for new and existing reservations. If you need to cancel or modify your reservation, please contact your hotel directly.
Select map to enlarge.
- Embassy Suites San Diego Bay - Downtown: $229 single/double
- Hard Rock Hotel San Diego: $229 single/double
- Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter: $225 single/double
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego: $235 single/double
- San Diego Marriott Marquis: $229 City View / $239 Bay View single/double
- Omni San Diego Hotel: $222 single/double
- Porto Vista Hotel & Suites: $169 single/double (free shuttle to Convention Center)
- Residence Inn San Diego Downtown/Gaslamp Quarter: $205 single/double
- Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter: $215 single/double
- All reservations should be made with the official NASFAA Housing Bureau, Orchid Event Solutions. Reservations may be made by phone or via the web once registration is complete.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Reservations must be received by Orchid Event Solutions by May 31, 2017. After May 31, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee, for one night’s room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations after May 31, 2017 will be charged one night’s room rate and tax.
- Cancel fees will be charged at the time of cancellation by Orchid Event Solutions for each room reservation canceled.
- After June 19, 2017, the cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax will be charged by the hotel.