Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Duration: 60 minutes
Price: Free for NASFAA members & webinar package purchasers, but users must register in advance.
NASFAA Policy Update webinars provide an opportunity for the NASFAA membership to ask policy and regulatory questions. NASFAA staff will be on hand to answer questions and offer explanations.
- Justin Draeger, President & CEO, NASFAA
- Megan McClean Coval, Vice President, NASFAA
- Karen McCarthy, Director of Policy Analysis, NASFAA
- Provide a federal update on current Title IV policy issues
- Provide answers to NASFAA members' policy-related questions
We want to ensure we are delivering the most pertinent information to our webinar audience. To assist us in preparation for this webinar, please take this opportunity to share questions you would like addressed on this related subject.
Please register prior to the start of the webinar. If you miss the live webinar, an on-demand archive will be available for purchase shortly after the event.
If you require any special accommodations for this event, please contact us at email@example.com. Accommodations must be requested two weeks prior to the event.
Webinar Package Purchasers Registration Process
- Due to email solicitation laws, we are unable to automatically register webinar package purchasers for each event. If you plan to view the live webinar, please register now. As you complete this process, your purchase price will be reduced to zero* at check-out. Registrants will receive confirmation emails from ON24 once or twice before the start of each live webinar.
- If you do not plan to watch the live webinar, you can order access to the on-demand webinar when available. Again during the purchase process, the price will be reduced to zero*. On-demand archive availability is listed for each webinar when the archive is ready; however please note that archived webinars may be removed from the store at any time if the content becomes out-of-date due to regulatory changes.
*The zero check-out prices will only appear if your institution has paid for the 2016-17 Webinar Package. Please contact Membership Services with questions or for additional invoices.