- Position Title: Technology Project Specialist
- Posted: Fall 2017
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Minimum Education: BA / BS / Undergraduate
- Minimum Experience: Five Years
- Salary: $60,000-62,000, dependent on experience.
A member of the Communications department, this position is responsible for full-scale life-cycle management of NASFAA technical and web-based projects. Reporting to Director, Project Integration, this person will manage project scope and objectives, determine timelines and deliverables, manage resources, and ensure that products meet NASFAA’s goals and standards.
- In collaboration with Leadership staff and the Director of Project Integration, determine project goals and objectives, and measurements for success
- Assist in requirements gathering and prioritization
- Vendor evaluation, selection, and coordination
- Monitor project schedule and tasks with stakeholders
- Coordinate testing, including developing and overseeing testing plans for project team, additional staff, and volunteersCoordinate release of new technology and tools
- Create documentation and training efforts for internal and external audiences, in coordination with the Web Content Specialist
- Serve as point of contact for questions and troubleshooting of related projects.
- Contribute to site content, marketing efforts, and other outreach methods regarding related projects.
- Help evaluate and prioritize project phases and ideas; participate and advise in team update meetings
- Serve as a staff liaison for member-based task forces and working groups as needed
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in web or technology project management
- Knowledge of user experience priorities for online and mobile applications
- Knowledge and experience with HTML and CMS tools
- Experience in cross-platform multi-scenario testing
- High attention to detail, but able to see the big picture; focus on meeting immediate goals with eye towards long-term and integration considerations
- Customer-service oriented disposition, excellent written and oral communication, organization, and time-management skills
- Functional use of image and document management tools including Photoshop, Acrobat, Dreamweaver and related web technology software
- Familiarity with iMIS and iBridge; webhooks, API and SSO practices
This is an exempt, salaried position. NASFAA offers excellent benefits, including employee paid health insurance and a contributory retirement savings plan.