Satisfactory Academic Progress Institutional/Organizational Registration
NASFAA is pleased to present an opportunity members can take advantage of to extend online learning to more staff. By purchasing this new NASFAA U Online Course Institutional/Organizational Registration, up to 10 staff members on your institution/organization’s staff roster can participate in the same online course for the low, discounted price of $980 — an average savings of $2,010 per course!
- Institutional/organizational registration purchasers may enroll up to 10 participants from their institution per course.
- Availability of the institutional/organizational registration option is subject to course registration availability and is not guaranteed.
- The purchase is limited by institution/organization and specific to the associated online course. It is non-transferrable for use on another course or by another institution.
- To ensure your staff members are able to secure their seats in a given course, participants must register for the course at least ten business days before this online course begins. If your staff member does not register by the date listed below, we cannot guarantee that a spot in the online course will be available.
- Course begins January 9, 2023 | Must register by December 26, 2022.
- This registration option is course specific and not transferable to other NASFAA U offerings outside of the registration period listed even if all 10 seats are not utilized.
- No cancellations or refunds.