Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. NASFAA is committed to creating a conference program that reflects our dedication to diversity and inclusion. We urge you to ensure you have diverse perspectives on your panel as NASFAA will use the diversity of session presenters as one of the criteria in conference session selection. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Submit your session proposal online no later than Saturday, October 31, 2020.
- Information required on the form will include session title, description (100 words or less), and track. View the full list of required information.
- The Conference Program Task Force will review all submissions in the fall and make selections for inclusion in the program.
- Submitters will be notified of status after the selection process has taken place.
What to Expect
- All interest session rooms will be set up theater-style. Peer-to-peer session rooms will be set in rounds. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and made available for live streaming and/or on-demand viewing at an additional cost to in-person and off-site registrants.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Presenters should plan to provide session handouts in advance, to be distributed online to conference attendees.
- We urge all presenters to design presentations that will be equally impactful whether someone participates in-person or virtually. We are currently planning an on-site conference, however in the event that an on-site event becomes impractical, NASFAA may need to pivot to an online training format.