Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Submit your session proposal online no later than Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- Information required on the form will include session title, description (100 words or less), and track. View the full list of required information.
- The Conference Program Task Force will review all submissions in the fall and make selections for inclusion in the program.
- Submitters will be notified of status after the selection process has taken place.
What to Expect
- All interest session rooms will be set up theater-style. Peer-to-peer session rooms will be set in rounds. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and made available for livestreaming and/or on-demand viewing at an additional cost to in-person and off-site registrants.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Presenters should plan to provide session handouts in advance, to be distributed online to conference attendees.