Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Submit your session proposal online no later than Wednesday, October 24, 2018.
- Information required on the form will include session title, description (100 words or less), and track. View the full list of required information.
- The Conference Program Task Force will review all submissions in November and make selections for inclusion in the program.
- Submitters will be notified of status after the selection process has taken place.
What to Expect
- All interest session rooms will be set theater-style. Peer-to-peer session rooms will be set in rounds. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and available for live streaming and/or on-demand viewing at an additional cost to in-person and off-site registrants.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
After sessions are selected, NASFAA’s Speaker's Corner will become available, in which speakers and moderators will be able to do a final review of session information and submit session handout materials.
Handouts must be uploaded no later than Monday, June 10, 2019. Handouts will be available for attendees to download and print/save via the conference app.