We're looking forward to a great conference filled with excellent programming. Check back for more information on featured speakers and interest sessions.
The NASFAA National Conference offers a variety of formats to maximize your education experience. The conference features education offerings in the following formats:
- Interest Sessions - These sessions typically consist of approximately 45 minutes of presentation and 15 minutes for Q & A.
- Peer-to-Peer Sessions - These are more interactive sessions, with a lot of audience participation. The presenter/moderator sets objectives and goals for the audience, discusses the topic for no more than 15-20 minutes, and then uses the remaining time to guide and facilitate a discussion with the audience.
- Half-Day Workshops - Workshops are 2-3 hours in length. They are longer than other sessions to allow for more in-depth coverage of a topic and interaction between attendees.
- Financial Aid Business Solutions Seminars - Led by NASFAA conference sponsors and exhibitors—sometimes in conjunction with practicing financial aid administrators—these hour-long seminars provide information about how the presenter's company's products or services can help fix problems or streamline financial aid office operations.
- Learning Lounge - Informal & informative 20-minute updates on new products or services in the Exhibit Hall.