Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members.
What to Expect
- All interest session rooms will be set up theater-style and spaced accordingly to accommodate social distancing. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Computers will be provided and speakers should bring their slides on a thumb drive.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Presenters should plan to provide session handouts in advance.
Speaker Ready Room
Location: Show Office 12 (Austin Convention Center)
- Sunday, June 26, 2022: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Monday, June 27, 2022: 7:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 28, 2022: 7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Presenters are encouraged and expected to bring their own memory device to the Speaker Ready Room, where they will have the opportunity to review their presentations or make any last-minute changes. During this time, you are able to edit your presentation and verify that all fonts appear as expected and that all sound or video clips are working properly. In the Speaker Ready Room, presenters can provide slides in advance of their session and have the presentation preloaded on the machine in their session room.