Sign Up | Exhibitors Corner
Online account access will be available in August. At the Exhibitors Corner, you can find the information you need to plan your participation at the 2018 NASFAA Annual Conference.
You will be able to also access your account to print or to pay invoices and update your company description and your listing for new products and services for both print and web.
Key Deadline Information
- April 6 - Deadline to submit Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar and Learning Lounge descriptions. Please use online portal.
- April 13 - Final payment due (for all exhibit booth space and sponsorship items purchased)
- April 13 - Cancellation deadline
- April 13 - Company descriptions due - add at Exhibitor’s Corner
- May 30 - Hotel reservation deadline to cancel without penalty
- May 30- Deadline to register all complimentary name badges ($200 will be charged for each after this date)
- May 30 - Pre-registration attendee list distributed to all levels of sponsoring companies
For other booth-related deadlines including shipping, purchasing electric, carpeting, and internet, please refer to the information in your Exhibitor’s Service Kit found at your Exhibitors Corner.