Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
How to Submit a Proposal
- Submit Your Session Proposal Online no later than October 23.
- Information required on the form will include Title, Description (100 words or less), and Track.
- The Conference Program Task Force will review all submissions in November and make selections for inclusion on the program.
- Submitters will be notified of status after the selection process has taken place.
What to Expect
- Dependent upon topic and room assignment, session rooms will either be set theater-style or a mix of classroom and theater. Peer-to-Peer session rooms will be set in rounds. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and available to conference attendees as Executive Summaries at no additional cost. Non-attendees may be able to purchase the session recordings and/or summaries.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
After sessions are selected, NASFAA’s Speaker's Corner will become available, in which speakers and moderators will be able to provide session information and submit session handout materials.