Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
What to Expect
- Dependent upon topic and room assignment, session rooms will either be set theater-style or a mix of classroom and theater. Peer-to-Peer session rooms will be set in rounds. All rooms will have microphones, a screen, and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and available to conference attendees as Executive Summaries at no additional cost. Non-attendees may be able to purchase the session recordings and/or summaries.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
Session Prep – Speaker’s Corner (for moderators too!)
- Go to the NASFAA Speakers Corner to review your session information and to confirm your plans to participate. Each individual presenter and the moderator must take this step.
- Please review for accuracy, including session description and your information, as this is the information that will appear in our printed program.
- Upload your session handout (PDF format only) by June 26th. If you upload your handout by this date, you are not required to bring 150 copies of your handouts with you to the conference.
Important Note – Upload only one set of handouts. If multiple presenters are drafting multiple documents, the documents MUST be combined into ONE PDF prior to upload.