Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
What to Expect
- All session rooms will be set theater-style and will have microphones, a screen and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded (audio synced with PowerPoint) and available to conference attendees at no additional cost. Non-attendees will be able to purchase the session recordings.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
- Please submit all presentation slides and handouts to email@example.com by June 1, 2014.
- If you submit your session to NASFAA for posting to the web site by June 1, you are not required to bring copies of handouts with you to the conference.
- NASFAA does not provide laptops; presenters are required to bring their own.
- If accepted, all presenters and moderators must register for the conference and pay the appropriate conference registration fee.
- Presenters must submit handouts to NASFAA prior to the conference for posting to the NASFAA website.
- NASFAA reserves the right to record all sessions presented at its conference and possibly offer the recordings for sale.