Thank you for your willingness to share your expertise with other NASFAA members. The information below will provide you with helpful information as you plan your presentation.
What to Expect
- Notification of session acceptance will be made by mid-December.
- All session rooms will be set in rounds, classroom or theater-style and will have microphones, a screen and a projector. Please note that presenters must supply their own laptop.
- Sessions may be recorded and available to conference attendees as Executive Summaries at no additional cost. Non-attendees may be able to purchase the session recordings and/or summaries.
- All presenters and moderators must register and pay to attend the conference.
These materials will be available in the coming months.
- Presenter/Moderator Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Conference Presentation Template (PowerPoint)
- Moderator Responsibilities (PDF)
- NASFAA does not provide laptops; presenters are required to bring their own.
- If accepted, all presenters and moderators must register for the conference and pay the appropriate conference registration fee.
- Presenters must upload handouts to NASFAA prior to the conference for posting to the NASFAA website.
- NASFAA reserves the right to record all sessions presented at its conference and possibly offer the recordings for sale.