Online account access will be available in January. In the User Portal, you can find the information to plan your participation at the NASFAA National Conference.
You will be able to also access your account to print or to pay invoices and update your company description and your listing for new products and services for both digital and web.
Key Deadline Information
- April 9, 2021 - Deadline to submit Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar and Learning Lounge descriptions. Please use User Portal.
- April 16, 2021 - Final payment due (for all exhibit booth space and sponsorship items purchased)
- April 16, 2021 - Exhibit cancellation deadline
- April 16, 2021 - Company descriptions due (add this via your User Portal)
- May 28, 2021 - Deadline to cancel hotel reservation without penalty
- May 28, 2021 - Deadline to register all complimentary name badges
- May 30, 2021 - Pre-registration attendee list distributed to Platinum and Gold sponsoring companies
For other booth-related deadlines including shipping, purchasing electric, carpeting, and internet, please refer to the information in your Exhibitor’s Service Kit found in your User Portal.