Sign Up | User Portal
Online account access is now available. In the User Portal, you can find the information to plan your participation at the NASFAA Annual Conference.
You will be able to also access your account to print or to pay invoices and update your company description and your listing for new products and services for both digital and web.
Key Deadline Information
- April 5 - Deadline to submit Financial Aid Business Solutions (FABS) Seminar and Learning Lounge descriptions. Please use online portal.
- April 12 - Final payment due (for all exhibit booth space and sponsorship items purchased)
- April 12 - Cancellation deadline
- April 12 - Company descriptions due - add in your User Portal
- May 29 - Hotel reservation deadline to cancel without penalty
- May 29 - Deadline to register all complimentary name badges ($200 will be charged for each after this date)
- May 30 - Pre-registration attendee list distributed to Platinum and Gold sponsoring companies
For other booth-related deadlines including shipping, purchasing electric, carpeting, and internet, please refer to the information in your Exhibitor’s Service Kit found at in your User Portal.