2019 National Conference Program Task Force
The National Conference Program Task Force is chartered with the goal of ensuring quality educational sessions are offered at the conference. The educational sessions must reach the various interests and sectors of the NASFAA membership.
- Chair: Michelle Trame, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Commission Director: Karen Krause, University of Texas, Arlington
- EASFAA: Thelma Ross, Prince George's Community College
- MASFAA: Emily Osborn, Northwestern University Chicago Campus
- SASFAA: Steve Booker, Rollins College
- SWASFAA: Diane Todd Sprague, University of Texas at Austin
- RMASFAA: Justin Chase Brown, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- RMASFAA: Brenda Hicks, Southwestern College
- WASFAA: Tara Souders, Universal Technical Institute
- NASFAA Staff Liaisons: Jennifer Jackson, Dana Kelly and Debra LaGrone
2019 National Conference Local Arrangements Task Force
The Local Arrangements Task Force is one of two task forces that assist in planning of the 2019 NASFAA National Conference. It is chartered with the goal of soliciting volunteers for the registration, information desk and directional personnel. It also manages the on-site information desk during the conference.