The 2018 NASFAA National Conference will be held at:
Austin Convention Center
500 E Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78701
Reservations must be made directly with NASFAA’s Housing Bureau to ensure the group rate. Housing will open in January.
Select map to enlarge.
- Courtyard Marriott Austin Downtown/Convention Center - $191 - Single/double
- The Residence Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center - $199 - Single/double
- Hampton Inn - $199 - Single/double
- Hyatt Place - $199 - Single/double
- Radisson - $199 - Single/double
- JW Marriott - $209 - Single/double
- Westin Austin - $219 - Single/double
- All reservations should be made with the official NASFAA Housing Bureau, Orchid Event Solutions. Reservations may be made by phone or via the web once registration is complete.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Reservations must be received by Orchid Event Solutions by May 30, 2018. After May 30, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee, for one night’s room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations after May 30, 2018 will be charged one night’s room rate and tax.
- Cancel fees will be charged at the time of cancellation by Orchid Event Solutions for each room reservation canceled.
- After June 14, 2018, the cancellation fee of one night’s room and tax will be charged by the hotel.