The 2019 NASFAA National Conference will be held at:
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
How to Reserve Your Room
You must register to attend the conference before you can book your hotel room. A hotel reservation link is available on the registration confirmation page, within you confirmation email, and linked from the Manage Hotel Reservations page.
- To receive the NASFAA group rate, you must go through the process above rather than calling the hotel directly to reserve your hotel room.
- The National Conference Hotel has availability for the conference dates, June 23-27, but limited availability for dates before and after. Requesting rooms before or after this timeframe may require a waitlist. If you have to waitlist any particular night, our housing team will be notified and will work with the hotel to get those nights confirmed for you. When a waitlist is confirmed, you will receive an updated confirmation of your reservation. You may check back to see if more rooms are made available before/after the conference, and modify your reservation as needed.
If you have already registered for the conference, but have not yet reserved your hotel room, proceed to Manage Hotel Reservations.
Select map to enlarge.
Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Resort - $199 (+taxes) for Single/Double rooms.
- All reservations should be made with the official NASFAA Housing Bureau, Orchid Events. Reservations may be made by phone or via the web once registration is complete.
- All hotel rooms are non-smoking.
- Reservations must be received by Orchid Events by May 24, 2019. After May 24, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Reservations will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and according to room availability.
- A credit card guarantee, for one night’s room and tax is required at the time of reservation for each room reserved.
- Cancellations between May 25, 2019 and June 13, 2019 will be charged one night’s room rate and tax by Orchid Events for each reservation cancelled.
- Cancellations after June 13, 2019 will be charged one night's room and tax by the hotel.