The 2020 NASFAA National Conference will be held at:
Aria Resort & Casino
3730 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89158
How to Reserve Your Room
You must register to attend the conference before you can book your hotel room. A hotel reservation link is available on the registration confirmation page, within your confirmation email, and linked from the Manage Hotel Reservations page. To receive any secured NASFAA group rate, you must go through this process rather than calling hotels directly.
If you have already registered for the conference, but have not yet reserved your hotel room, proceed to Manage Hotel Reservations. The last day to reserve your room at the conference rate is May 25th.
Aria Resort & Casino Room Rates
- June 26 - 27 and June 29 - July 1 - $188 for Single/Double rooms
- June 28 and July 2 - $159 for Single/Double rooms
By booking a reservation with ARIA, you agree to the following terms:
- Room rates and availability are limited. Reservations must be received by Aria Resort & Casino by May 25, 2020. After May 25, the convention rate is not guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- Standard Check-In 3:00 PM
- Standard Check-Out 11:00 AM
- Guests must be 21 to check-in.
- A daily resort fee of $27 plus tax will be applied to each hotel reservation and is required at check-in.
- A deposit of the first night's room & tax is required at time of booking.
- The credit or debit card used to reserve your reservation will be required upon check-in. Guests using a debit card in lieu of a credit card acknowledge unused funds are released upon check-out and may take 3-7 business days for domestic banks and 30 days for international banks to become available through their financial institution.
- Additional Guests Charges: There is an additional nightly fee of $50 plus tax for each additional room occupant above 2, with a max of 4 people per room.
- Incidental Deposit: Aria will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, resort fees, and an additional incidental amount of $150 per day to allow you access to room charging privileges and may result in additional authorizations should your charges exceed the originally approved amount.
- Estimated taxes are based on current tax rates (subject to change as permitted by applicable law). Additional taxes, if any will be due upon check-in.
- Every effort to accommodate special requests but we are unable to guarantee them as rooms are not assigned until check-in. Additional fees may apply depending on the specific requests.
- All cancellations require 72 hours notice to cancel and receive a refund of deposit.
- For information about parking, please visit aria.com/parking
- Additional terms may apply. Please contact the Room Reservations department 7 days a week from 6 AM - 11 PM at 866.359.7757 or 702.590.7757 for additional details.
- MGM Resorts International reserves the right to cancel or modify this policy at its discretion and without prior notice.