Whether you're looking for the perfect person to fill your open position, or searching for your next career move, the NASFAA Career Center is the place to start. As the only source that offers direct access to more than 28,000 financial aid professionals across the country, this is the place to connect.
Visit the Career Center
Find the Right Candidate
Every ad posted on the NASFAA Career Center receives five types of exposure for one price:
- The full text of your ad is posted on the NASFAA Career Center for viewing by members and non-members, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- New listings appear on the NASFAA home page every day.
- Your ad is automatically redistributed to additional job boards in the Higher Ed Job Board Network.
- With Personal Job Alerts, your open position is sent directly to financial aid professionals whenever their job search criteria matches your job.
- Your position is announced in our daily edition of Today’s News, which is sent to more than 23,000 individuals, and available through an RSS feed to thousands more.
*Special Offer: When you upgrade your job posting to Preferred Status, your job will be:
- listed at the top of the job listings AND
- appear on the new Career Center home page as a Featured Job.
Find Your Position
Somebody is looking for you to fill their needs, and this is the perfect place to find them- all for free.
- Post your resume, and find your next job without even looking- employers will contact you (if you chose) when a position matches your skills.
- Create job search alerts, and have opportunities matching your criteria sent to your in-box.
- Perfect your resume, get interview tips, and ask questions - all free resources to help you in your search and career.
Interested in available jobs for NASFAA headquarters? Visit our Careers at NASFAA