To recognize the achievement of those who earn the FAAC® designation, NASFAA created a multitude of opportunities for FAACs to share their accomplishment and benefit from being part of a strong community.
- Certified individuals may use the FAAC® acronym after their name, including in professional settings, on resumes, email signatures, etc.
- FAACs will receive an exclusive invitation to join a private LinkedIn Group where certified FAAs can connect and share opportunities, and reflect on the present and future condition of the financial aid profession.
- NASFAA will provide all certified individuals with a complimentary certificate and lapel pin when they become certified and each time they recertify. They will also have the option to purchase add-ons such as frames or duplicate copies of their certificate.
- NASFAA will provide a customizable announcement that can be shared with employers, professional associations, on social media platforms, etc.
- Active certification holders will be listed on the FAAC® Registry. You can opt out of inclusion on this public list within the Dashboard.
- NASFAA will provide all FAACs with a digital badge that can be used to display their accomplishment social media, in an email signature, or embed it within a website.
- FAACs® will be recognized at the NASFAA National Conferences with a special lanyard and ribbon.
Keep an eye out for news and additional opportunities for the FAAC® community in Certification News.
Already certified? Help us spread the word with our #WhyCertify campaign.