To recognize the achievement of those who earn the Certified Financial Aid Administrator® designation, NASFAA created a multitude of opportunities for certified individuals to share their accomplishment and benefit from being part of a strong community.
- New Certified Financial Aid Administrators® will be invited to join a private LinkedIn Group where they can connect and share opportunities, and reflect on the present and future condition of the financial aid profession.
- NASFAA will provide all certified individuals with a complimentary certificate and lapel pin when they become certified and each time they recertify. They will also have the option to purchase add-ons such as frames or duplicate copies of their certificate.
- NASFAA will provide a customizable announcement that can be shared with employers, professional associations, on social media platforms, etc.
- Active certification holders will be listed on the Certified Financial Aid Administrator® Registry. You can opt out of inclusion on this public list within the Dashboard.
- NASFAA will provide all certified individuals with a digital badge that can be used to display their accomplishment social media, in an email signature, or embed it within a website.
- Certified Financial Aid Administrators® will be recognized at the NASFAA National Conferences with a special lanyard and ribbon.
Keep an eye out for news and additional opportunities for the Certified Financial Aid Administrator® community in CFAA News.