To recognize the achievement of those who earn the Certified Financial Aid Administrator® (CFAA) designation, NASFAA created a multitude of opportunities for CFAAs to share their accomplishment and benefit from being part of a strong community.
- Active CFAAs have NASFAA's permission to add the CFAA acronym to the end of their name.
- New CFAAs will be invited to join a private LinkedIn Group where they can connect and share opportunities, and reflect on the present and future condition of the financial aid profession.
- NASFAA will provide all CFAAs with a complimentary certificate and lapel pin each time a CFAA certifies and recertifies. CFAAs will have the option to purchase add-ons such as frames or duplicate copies of their certificate.
- NASFAA will provide CFAAs with a customizable announcement letter that can be shared with employers, professional associations, on social media platforms, etc.
- Active CFAAs will be listed on the CFAA Registry. You can opt out of inclusion on this public list within the CFAA Dashboard.
- CFAAs will be recognized at the NASFAA National Conferences with a special lanyard and ribbon.
Keep an eye out for news and additional opportunities for the CFAA community in CFAA News.