Webinar Package Pricing
Members are encouraged to check out the Webinar Package — a discount package that includes all seven fee-based Webinars offered in 2013-14.
Webinar Package Benefits
Save nearly 50% off the full price of each Webinar and receive unlimited site licenses so that everyone can view the Webinar from their own computer. Each individual will still need to register for events, but you pay only once for the Webinar Package and avoid the hassle of invoice requests, or reimbursement! Plus, after each live event, you automatically receive a link to the on-demand version and have continued access for five months.
Webinar Package Terms and Conditions
- Package cost: $395. This represents a cost savings of nearly 50%.
- Package must be purchased by Sept. 1, 2013 to qualify for savings.
- Package is only available to NASFAA members.
- Package includes the seven fee-based Webinars to be offered between July 1, 2013 and June 30, 2014.
- Package cannot be pro-rated.
- Package includes unlimited site licenses, which means everyone at your institution or organization with a myNASFAA account can participate from their own computer when they register for the live event or watch the on-demand version.
- To participate in the live event, you must register online to reserve your space, but your balance due will be $0.
- Since on-demand versions are available for five months after the live event, no refunds will be provided.
- If you do not purchase the Webinar Package, individual Webinars are $115 for members ($230 for non-members) and the site license is for one computer only.
Please note: All members will continue to receive free Webinars throughout the year on legislative and regulatory issues, including NPRMs.
Contact Membership Services if you have any questions.