You will benefit from one-on-one Executive Coaching if you answer 'Yes' to any of these questions:
- Have you recently begun a new job or been promoted?
- Do you have career aspirations to be a director or move into enrollment management?
- Are you a seasoned manager or director, but want to become a stronger leader for your staff and the financial aid office?
- Do you need help developing your academic calendar, jump starting your policies and procedures, or launching a new project?
- Do you need training on a topic not offered by NASFAA?
- Are you an enrollment manager who wants to understand how financial aid can support your goals?
- Do you want to understand how the academic calendar, program changes, and enrollment breaks affect financial aid so you can leverage new strategies without exhausting limited resources?
- Do you feel you are being left out of high-level, important conversations with the executive administration at your institution?
- Are institutional changes requiring you to rethink how you process financial aid and explore new ideas to stretch limited resources?
Executive Coaching is custom-tailored to your needs.
Executive Coaches are highly seasoned financial aid and enrollment management professionals. Working closely with your coach, you will develop goals, set an agenda, and pick your weekly meeting day and time to fit your busy schedule.
- Receive practical, one-on-one advice from an experienced financial aid leader.
- Deep dive into the selected topics.
- Participate virtually. No travel required.
- Engage in professional development in a cost- and time-effective way .
Each week, your time commitment will include 1-2 hours for online meetings, plus 1-4 hours to complete homework assignments to apply what you have learned.
Executive Coaching can help with your leadership development goals, such as:
- Creating your personal brand
- Developing and maintaining your professional network
- Managing your time and competing priorities
- Preparing (and practicing) a presentation so you are clearly heard by leadership
- Facilitating a staff retreat
- Drafting a strategic plan for your office
- Shaping a culture of compliance at your institution
- Planning for staff resources, including onboarding, retention, professional development, succession planning, and cross training
Executive Coaching can also assist you with specific projects, including:
- Developing a financial aid operations calendar
- Writing an annual report of financial aid activities
- Constructing a disaster recovery plan
- Compiling or jump-starting your policies and procedures
- Addressing common audit and program review findings
- Receiving customized training on financial aid topics relevant to your institution
- Managing data collection and analysis
If you don't see your goal or project listed, talk with us. Executive Coaching is completely customizable for your specific needs.
Rates and Packages
Hourly rates and packages are based on your goals and timeframe. Start small and purchase just a few hours to talk through a specific problem or invest in yourself and commit to a monthly or yearly plan.
To participate fully, you should have a working webcam on your computer, the ability to participate via speakers and a microphone (either computer or phone), as well as access to Zoom video conferencing software (accounts are free at zoom.us). To ensure the best possible experience, we strongly discourage you from participating by phone only.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email, call (202) 785-6953, or complete our online request form.