Blue Icon’s Trusted Advisor Program provides virtual coaching, consultation, operational assistance, and training to help financial aid and enrollment management professionals grow and thrive. Working closely with your coach via videoconference, you will develop goals, set an agenda, and pick your weekly meeting day and time to fit your busy schedule.
Executive Coaching can help with your professional goals, such as:
- When you begin a new job or aspire for a promotion.
- Improve your leadership skills and expand your professional network.
- Ensure your expertise is sought by executive leaders to shape a culture of compliance at your institution.
- Explore ways to maximize limited resources while providing excellent customer service.
- Receive customized training on financial aid topics based on your individual needs.
- Manage your time and competing priorities.
- Prepare a presentation or talking points so you are clearly heard by your team or leadership.
Executive Coaching can also focus on specific projects, including:
- Draft a strategic plan for your office.
- Manage staff resources, including onboarding, allocation, retention, professional development, succession planning, and cross-training.
- Develop a financial aid operations calendar.
- Write an annual report on financial aid activities.
- Construct a disaster recovery plan.
- Manage data collection and analysis.
If you don't see your goal or project listed, talk with us. Executive Coaching with Blue Icon’s Trusted Advisor Program is completely customizable for your specific needs.
Read this article for more information about how executive coaching can benefit you and your career goals.
Learn More & Request Pricing | Case Study