NASFAA University Testing Center
Once you have completed an approved NASFAA University learning activity, you qualify to sit for an examination in one or more topics. If you pass the exam, you earn a nationally recognized credential!
All tests will have a combination of multiple choice, true/false, and essay questions. Test will be scored electronically, except for the essay which will be graded by recognized experts. The minimum passing score is 90%.
Credentials will be brought online gradually over the next two years. Additionally, offered tests are divided into three levels; Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Get more info.
Introductory Offer: When you purchase the credential test options, you will automatically receive TWO attempts to take the test for the same low price.
Tests to Come
- Campus-Based Programs - Test Available November 2013
- Federal Pell Grant - Test Available February 2014
- Direct Loans - Test Available April 2014
- Consumer Information - Test Available May 2014
- Cash Management - TBD
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Administrative Capability - TBD
- Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grants - TBD
The NASFAA University Testing Center dates listed above are subject to change. Testing topics are available based on preceding NASFAA University Online Course and Self-Study Guide availability. Some topics are tested in conjunction with each other (see above) and require both topics be offered first as a NASFAA Online Course or Self-Study Guide prior to the credential test offering. More details coming soon!