Members are encouraged to check out the NASFAA Webinar Package, an optional membership add-on that includes all fee-based webinars offered in 2021-22. Please note, the Value Plus Membership Package includes the Webinar Package.
NASFAA's Webinar Package provides an easy and convenient way to receive training on student aid requirements that directly impact your aid office. Each webinar is presented by NASFAA staff and experienced student aid professionals who understand the challenges you face every day in the trenches. Each webinar features a live Q&A session to answer your specific questions and discuss common problems with colleagues.
Webinar Package Terms and Conditions
The Webinar Package is only available to NASFAA members and cannot be prorated.
- Cost: $499 for all webinars – a huge savings!
- Number of webinars: Includes all 12 fee-based webinars
- Webinar dates: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022
- Unlimited site licenses: Everyone at your institution/organization with a myNASFAA account can participate from their own computer.
Since each live webinar is recorded and available for up to one year, allowing ample time to view each webinar, refunds are not provided for individual webinars. Archived webinars may be removed from the website at any time if the content becomes out-of-date due to regulatory changes.
All NASFAA members will continue to receive free, live webinars throughout the year on critical, timely legislative and regulatory issues, including updates on COVID-19 guidance.
To add the Webinar Package to your membership, please visit nasfaa.org/mydues or contact Membership Services.
2021-2022 NASFAA Webinars Tentative Schedule
- September 15, 2021 - Panel Discussion: Cohort Default Rates
- September 29, 2021 - Always Never the Same: What's New with SAP and R2T4?
- October 13, 2021 - FAFSA Update: 2022-23
- October 27, 2021 - Center Stage: Verification 2022-23 (Extended Edition)
- November 17, 2021 - Recognizing and Eliminating Bias in Aid Office Policies And Procedures
- December 8, 2021 - Economics of Financial Aid Conversation
- December 15, 2021 - NASFAA Policy Update
- January 26, 2022 - Homeless Youth
- February 23, 2022 - Panel Discussion: 21st Century Skills for Financial Aid Administrators
- March 9, 2022 - NASFAA Quiz Show - Test Your Financial Aid Knowledge
- March 16, 2022 - Graduate and Professional School Town Hall 2021-22
- March 30, 2022 - Center Stage: Resolving Frequently Assigned Comment Codes, Flags, and Reject Codes
- April 20, 2022 - Center Stage: Summer Aid Issues
- May 18, 2022 - Hot Topic - TBD
- May 24, 2022 - NASFAA Policy Update
- June 8, 2022 - Hot Topic - TBD
Please note that dates and topics are subject to change. Please visit nasfaa.org/webinars for the most up-to-date schedule, to register for upcoming live webinars, and to access on demand webinars.