Members are encouraged to check out the NASFAA Webinar Package, an optional membership add-on that includes all fee-based webinars offered in 2022-23. Please note, the Value Plus Membership Package includes the Webinar Package.
NASFAA's Webinar Package provides an easy and convenient way to receive training on student aid requirements that directly impact your aid office. Each webinar is presented by NASFAA staff and experienced student aid professionals who understand the challenges you face every day in the trenches. Each webinar features a live Q&A session to answer your specific questions and discuss common problems with colleagues. .
Webinar Package Terms and Conditions
The Webinar Package is only available to NASFAA members and cannot be prorated.
- Cost: $499 for all webinars – a huge savings!
- Number of webinars: Includes at least 12 fee-based webinars
- Webinar dates: July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023
- Unlimited site licenses: Everyone at your institution/organization with a myNASFAA account can participate from their own computer.
Since each live webinar is recorded and available for up to one year, allowing ample time to view each webinar, refunds are not provided for individual webinars. Archived webinars may be removed from the website at any time if the content becomes out-of-date due to regulatory changes.
All NASFAA members will continue to receive free, live webinars throughout the year on critical, timely legislative and regulatory issues, including updates on COVID-19 guidance.
To add the Webinar Package to your membership, please visit nasfaa.org/mydues or contact Membership Services.
2022-2023 NASFAA Webinars Tentative Schedule
- July 27, 2022 - Return of Title IV Funds: To Freeze or Not To Freeze
- September 28, 2022 - Professional Judgment: Best Practices
- October 12, 2022 - FAFSA Update: 2023-24
- October 26, 2022 - Verification: 2023-24 (Extended Edition)
- November 2, 2022 - Why Your Financial Aid Office Needs an Operational Calendar*
- November 16, 2022 - Cash Management: Late Versus Retroactive Disbursement
- December 7, 2022 - Gainful Employment
- December 14, 2022 - NASFAA Policy Update*
- January 25, 2023 - A Conversation With: Guest Speaker TBD
- February 22, 2023 - Management Structures and Their Influence on Financial Aid
- March 16, 2023 - Graduate and Professional School Update*
- March 29, 2023 - Professional Development Panel: Honing in on your Emotional Intelligence
- April 12, 2023 - How to Get Started on your P&Ps*
- April 19, 2023 - NASFAA Quiz Show: Test Your Financial Aid Knowledge
- May 10, 2023 - Cost of Attendance: Exceptions and Adjustments
- May 24, 2023 - NASFAA Policy Update*
- June 7, 2023 - FAFSA Simplification: Planning for the Future
*Free to all members, does not require purchase of the webinar package.
Please note that dates and topics are subject to change. Please visit nasfaa.org/webinars for the most up-to-date schedule, to register for upcoming live webinars, and to access on demand webinars.