This toolkit of resources is intended to support training initiatives at the institutional level. The resources below can maximize the use of in-office training time. Please note, in-person training events are often available through state and regional associations. Please refer to the events calendar for a training near you.
- Self-Study Guides. Written for the independent learner, each self-study guide includes multiple lessons with a variety of exercises to reinforce each lesson.
- Live and On-Demand Webinars. NASFAA brings education to your desktop via livestreamed webinars and recorded sessions that you can view on-demand.
- New Aid Officer Training Webinars - NASFAA is offering an online training series designed to introduce new aid officers with less than two years of professional financial aid experience the basic aspects of Title IV administration. Access to both the live and on-demand webinars is complementary to NASFAA members. The recordings will be available for one year from the live webinar date.
- NASFAA Membership FAQ. Need assistance? We're here to help. Check out our frequently asked questions and corresponding answers for help keeping your myNASFAA profile and roster up-to-date, managing your email subscriptions, and much more. If you do not see what you're looking for, please visit our Contact Us page to reach the appropriate NASFAA department for assistance.
- Pop Quizzes. Questions are based on real scenarios from financial aid offices and answers are provided by NASFAA's training and regulatory assistance staff.
- Online Courses. Online courses help you become more proficient, more knowledgeable, and more valuable to your organization. They give you the added ability to interact with colleagues seeking the same training.
- Student Aid Reference Desk. Think of it as a central hub of all the important financial aid resources you need to do your job. It contains direct links to legislation, regulation, Dear Colleague Letters, and other references from the Department of Education, NASFAA, and other higher education policy and advocacy organizations. No matter what you're looking for, you're sure to find it fast.
- Today's News. Keep up with trends and updates, get the latest industry news, and learn about upcoming training opportunities by subscribing to NASFAA's newsletter, sent via email each Monday-Friday morning. You can subscribe, and manage other NASFAA email subscriptions, on the Email Options tab in your myNASFAA portal.