This toolkit of resources is intended to support training initiatives at the institutional level. The resources below can maximize the use of in-office training time. Please note, in-person training events are often available through state and regional associations. Please refer to the events calendar for a training near you.
- Self-Study Guides. Written for the independent learner, each self-study guide includes multiple lessons with a variety of exercises to reinforce each lesson.
- Live and On-Demand Webinars. NASFAA brings education to your desktop via livestreamed webinars and recorded sessions that you can view on-demand.
- Student Aid Index. A central hub of all the important financial aid resources you need. With direct links to legislation, regulation, Dear Colleague Letters, and other ED and NASFAA references, no matter what you're looking for, you're sure to find it fast.
- Pop Quizzes. Questions are based on real scenarios from financial aid offices and answers are provided by NASFAA's training and regulatory assistance staff.
- Online Courses. Online courses help you become more proficient, more knowledgeable, and more valuable to your organization. They give you the added ability to interact with colleagues seeking the same training.
- Today's News. Keep up with trends and updates, get the latest industry news, and learn about upcoming training opportunities by subscribing to NASFAA's newsletter, sent via email each Monday-Friday morning. You can subscribe, and manage other NASFAA email subscriptions, on the Email Options tab in your myNASFAA portal.
Department of Education Resource
- FSA Coach. FSA Coach is a free training program from the U.S. Department of Education. Basic, intermediate, and advanced training is offered, as is training for foreign schools.
Other Helpful Tips for New NASFAA Members
- Using NASFAA.org. Watch these short videos to learn how to easily locate content and items that may be most pertinent to you, and how to use our advanced search, suggested content, and NASFAA favorites features.
- myNASFAA Tutorial Videos. NASFAA has put together several short tutorial videos to help guide you through the processes of keeping your myNASFAA profile & roster up-to-date as well as managing your email subscriptions.