Whether you're looking for the perfect person to fill your open position, or searching for your next career move, the NASFAA Career Center is the place to start. As the only source that offers direct access to more than 32,000 financial aid professionals across the country, this is the place to connect.
Visit the Career Center
Post your job today to find qualified and experienced candidates to fill your open position. When you post a job on the NASFAA Career Center:
- The full text of your ad is posted on the NASFAA Career Center for viewing by members and non-members, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Your position is announced one time in our daily edition of Today’s News the day after it’s posted, which is sent to more than 26,000 individuals, and available through an RSS feed to thousands more.
- Your open position is sent directly to financial aid professionals whenever their Personal Job Alerts search criteria matches your open position.
- You have the option to purchase upgrades to redistribute your posting(s) to additional job boards in the Higher Ed Job Board Network. By doing so, you can add your job to the inbox of thousands of financial aid professionals, keep your job in the top search results, and/or highlight your job in results!
Post a Job
Somebody is looking for you to fill their needs, and this is the perfect place to find them — all for free.
- Post your resume and find your next job without even looking — employers will contact you (if you choose) when a position matches your skills.
- Create job search alerts to have opportunities that match your criteria sent directly to your inbox.
- Perfect your resume, get interview tips, and get connected to a career coach on our Career Planning and Resources pages — all free resources to help you in your job search and career.
Financial aid administrators looking to stay current on industry news during a time of unemployment can complete this form
to request two months of free access to NASFAA's premium web content and Today’s News
newsletter. If you have friends or former colleagues in the financial aid field who have recently lost their jobs, please help us get the word out to them about this benefit.
Interested in available jobs for NASFAA headquarters? Visit our Careers at NASFAA