To recognize the achievement of those who earn the FAAC® designation, NASFAA created a multitude of opportunities for FAACs to share their accomplishment and benefit from being part of a strong community.
- Inclusion on the Certified Financial Aid Administrator® Program Registry.
- Use the “FAAC®” acronym in professional settings, on resumes, email signatures, etc.
- Display your certificate and wear the lapel pin provided by NASFAA.
- Share your accomplishment by posting your digital badge on social media, in an email signature, or embed it within a website.
- Use the customizable announcement letter to share your achievement with employers, professional associations, on social media platforms, etc.
- Promote your accomplishment on social media, making sure to tag @nasfaa and use hashtags #NASFAA and #NASFAAcertified.
- Search the hashtags and visit the #WhyCertify campaign page to hear from FAACs why they became certified.
FAAC Community Opportunities
- Join the FAAC Slack channel, a shared community space for connecting with other FAACs and reflecting on the present and future condition of the financial aid profession.
- Join the private LinkedIn Group for sharing business-related news and professional opportunities.
- Qualify to attend the FAAC Forum held in conjunction with NASFAA’s Leadership & Legislative Conference & Expo, to network and explore important issues facing the financial aid community.
- Participate in coffee chats (coming soon!) and other virtual events available only to FAACs.
Recertification Benefits For All FAACs
- 15 percent discount on first recertification
- Updated certificate and digital badge
- Updated listing on the Registry
Recertification Benefits For The 100+ Club
- 40 percent discount on recertification
- Special digital badge
- New 100+ lapel pin
- Inclusion on the 100+ Club Registry
- Enhanced announcement letter
Keep an eye out for news and additional opportunities for the FAAC® community in Certification News.
Already certified? Visit the FAAC® Benefits Hub and help us spread the word with our #WhyCertify campaign.
Not certified yet? Get certified and join this growing community of FAACs across the country.