NASFAA's 28,000+ members are a key target market for companies like yours. We know that most of our members join NASFAA for the educational opportunities offered at the National Conference, through NASFAA U Online Courses, and through NASFAA Webinars.
Our webinars, which feature experts in the field and experienced NASFAA staff who have worked in financial aid offices around the country, provide in depth coverage of timely topics.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Sponsor logo, link, and description on webinar web page.
- Email on behalf of the sponsor is sent to all registrants the day before the live webinar.
- Webinar attendees are encouraged to reach out to the sponsor via email using the "Contact Us" widget and/or opt-in to share their email address on the webinar survey.
- Sponsor will receive a full list of webinar registrants, including first name, last name, and institution.
NASFAA Webinars Details
- Registrations have been averaging nearly 2,900 registrants per webinar.
- Feedback collected on NASFAA's webinars shows that, on average, 97% of webinar attendees responded positively to questions such as: Did you find the webinar useful? Did you find the webinar effective? Would you recommend NASFAA webinars to others?
Upcoming NASFAA Webinars Available for Sponsorship
- October 27, 2021 - Center Stage: Verification and Challenging Issues 2022-23 (Extended Edition)
- November 17, 2021 - Recognizing and Eliminating Bias in Aid Office Policies and Procedures
- December 8, 2021 - Economics of Financial Aid: A Conversation
- January 26, 2022 - Homeless Youth
- February 23, 2022 - Panel Discussion: 21st Century Skills for Financial Aid Administrators
- March 9, 2022 - NASFAA Quiz Show - Test Your Financial Aid Knowledge
- March 16, 2022 - Graduate and Professional School Town Hall 2021-22
- March 30, 2022 - Center Stage: Resolving Frequently Assigned Comment Codes, Flags, and Reject Codes
- April 20, 2022 - Center Stage: Summer Aid Issues 2021-2022
Sponsorship Details (PDF)| NASFAA Webinars
The price for sponsorship is $7,500 per webinar.
Please contact Jennifer Jackson with your questions or request for sponsorship.