NASFAA’s 20,000+ members are a key target market for companies like yours. We know that most of our members join NASFAA for the educational opportunities offered at the national conference, through NASFAA U, and through NASFAA webinars.
Our webinars, which feature experts in the field and experienced NASFAA staff who have worked in financial aid offices around the country, provide in depth coverage of timely topics. Over the past year, registrations ranged from 500-1000+ people per webinar.
Feedback collected on NASFAA’s webinars shows that, on average, 97% of respondents had gave positive response to questions such as: Did you find the webinar useful? Did you find the webinar effective? Would you recommend NASFAA webinars to others?
If you would like to be part of this positive experience for our members, sponsorships are now available for upcoming webinars in 2017-18.
How the sponsorship works
- Sponsor name and logo would be on the opening slide and last slide, which would also have a "Thank you to XYZ company" message and the URL for the sponsor’s website.
- Sponsor would be verbally introduced by the presenter, e.g. "This webinar is sponsored by XYZ company whose products and services are XYZ that help a financial aid office do XYZ. NASFAA appreciates your support."
- Verbal "Thank you" from the presenter at end of webinar.
- Company logo and short company description placed on the NASFAA web page that describes that particular webinar.
- Company name (not logo) on any emails about that particular webinar: invitation to join, reminders of dates and times, reminders when on-demand version of webinar becomes available.
- Company name and logo will remain on webinar information web page for duration of "on demand" time frame.
- The price for sponsorship is $3,000 per webinar.
The following webinars planned for 2017-18 are available for sponsorship. Choose webinars that most closely tie to your products or services, or are "hot topics." Provide your top three choices in case a webinar has already been chosen.
- Cash Management: Disbursements
January 10, 2018 - Join us to learn the different types of disbursements, the rules and timelines that apply to each, and how schools put these into practice.
- Student Eligibility Spotlight
January 24, 2018 - In addition to explaining student eligibility database matches and the role of agencies such as CPS and NSLDS, this webinar will also shine a spotlight on interesting citizenship questions that have been asked by your colleagues around the country.
- The Ethics of Enrollment Management
February 21, 2018 - Join Ron Day of Kennesaw State University & NASFAA's own David Futrell to discuss the ethics of enrollment management.
- Return of Title IV Funds with Modules
May 16, 2018 - This webinar provides an overview on how to determine when an academic program is offered in modules and when a student has withdrawn from such a program.
This opportunity is open to companies that have a product or service for schools, not students. If you are a company that has product for both schools and students, you must use this sponsorship opportunity to promote the product for schools only.
Please contact Mary Nokes with your questions or request for sponsorship.