Promote your products and services to financial aid administrators.
NASFAA is pleased to offer our associate members the opportunity to reach NASFAA institutional members through Business Affiliate Webinars. Webinars are as popular as ever for the busy professional. Present your products and services to NASFAA members, financial aid administrators and decision makers, who are looking for solutions.
Good idea? Yes!
Are you launching a new product or service or looking for a way to reinforce your message before or after the NASFAA National Conference? Do you want to maximize your marketing budget by repurposing content and reach new users?
Benefits of Hosting a Business Affiliate Webinar
- Company logo, description, and link on webinar webpage.
- NASFAA will share a full list of webinar registrants including first name, last name and institution. The report will also indicate how long the individual viewed the webinar.
- NASFAA will provide the email addresses of those that opt-in to share. Webinar attendees will be encouraged to reach out to the sponsor via email using the “Contact Us” widget and/or opt-in to share their email address on the webinar survey.
- Webinar will be available for one year after the live air date, so individuals can continue to register for and view the on-demand webinar.
- Business Affiliate Webinar registrations have been averaging nearly 600 registrants per webinar.
How does it work?
As the associate member, you provide:
- Topic and content for a 60-minute webinar. Content can be live or prerecorded. (Q&A included in 60 minutes)
- Presenters' names and affiliations
- Promotional description of the webinar to be included in Today's News newsletter and on the NASFAA Webinars webpage (100 words maximum)
- Company logo
- The platform for the webinar
- Promotions through Today's News 4-6 weeks before presentation date
- A dedicated web page on nasfaa.org of scheduled webinars and archived webinars (archived for one year from initial presentation date).
When will the webinars take place?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday at the time of your choice between 10:00 am and 2:00 p.m. ET.
How much does it cost?
$5,500 per webinar.
For more information or to schedule a webinar, please contact Jennifer Jackson at [email protected].
Download as PDF
Already signed up to present a Business Affiliate webinar? View our Business Affiliate Webinar resources.