NASFAA is pleased to present an opportunity members can take advantage of to extend online learning to more staff. By purchasing this NASFAA U Online Course Institutional/Organizational Registration, up to 10 staff members on your institution/organization's staff roster* can participate in the same online course for the low, discounted price of $980 — an average savings of $2,010 per course!
Course seats and availability are limited. Purchase your online course institutional/organizational registration today.
Institutional/Organizational Registration Is Currently Available for the Following NASFAA U Online Courses:
- Institutional/organizational registration purchasers may enroll up to 10 participants from their institution per course.
- Availability of the institutional/organizational registration option is subject to course registration availability and is not guaranteed.
- The purchase is limited by institution/organization and specific to the associated online course. It is non-transferrable for use on another course or by another institution.
- To ensure your staff members are able to secure their seats in a given course, participants must register for the course at least five business days before the online course begins. If your staff member does not register by the dates listed below, we cannot guarantee that a spot in the online course will be available.
- Registration deadlines for participating online courses are as follows:
- This registration option is course specific and not transferable to other NASFAA U offerings outside of the registration period listed even if all 10 seats are not utilized.
- No cancellations or refunds.
- Each item is eligible for NASFAA Credit Balance usage.
If you have any questions about this offering, please reach out to the Membership Team at nasfaa.org/membership_help, firstname.lastname@example.org, or (202) 785-0453 ext. 1.
* Visit our frequently asked questions page to learn about how to manage your institution/organization's roster and benefits.